Talk:Wave Drift Forces

From WikiWaves
Jump to navigationJump to search

I would like to use the term "diffraction" wave including scattering and incident waves, which is consistent with NEWMAN's paper and WAMIT, as well as FALTINSEN's.

I have used the notation other notation which is used in the book by Linton and McIver. It is annoying that this is not consistent - but maybe you are right that this is more standard.